Friday, August 29, 2008

Seasons End and Meet My Friend.


Here is "Seasons End". A set of 2 mixed media on canvas, each piece is 12x12. This set of paintings sold last year but I thought it appropriate to show you as we are almost at the seasons end. It will soon be autumn and it's my favorite season!!

I had the pleasure of meeting up with my friend Gabriela last week. We chatted over coffee at Starbucks (mmmm!!) and then went on to Arts on King so she could see my paintings. If you love beautiful gift wrapping papers and crafty embellishments as I do you have to check out Gabriela's blog!!! She is one very busy designer and instructor, creating beautiful crowns for all occasions. These are not just ordinary crowns we've seen such as in Christmas crackers, these are drop dead gorgeous high end crowns. Each is a work of art made to be worn at fancy parties and soirees. Especially popular for bachelorette parties, Gabriela's crowns have been featured in Somerset Wedding Magazine. I can definatly see her crowns being worn by runway models during fashion week in Paris!!!!! They are that beautiful!!! Love the color pink??? Gabriela participates in Pink Saturday posts. You can see all of her beautiful crowns and so much more right here.

See you all in September and remember, next week is my Giveaway!!!