Thursday, July 31, 2008

New Paintings at Arts on King



It's hard to believe that we're at the end of July. The summer is half over and the beginning of August means that my feature at Arts on King starts this Saturday. August 2-31. There's an opening reception this Saturday afternoon from 1-4 pm. I'll be there for the last hour or so, so drop by say Hi and check out all the new paintings that I've done especially for this show. Arts on King features superb Canadian art and craft and is located in the home decor heaven of King St. E. in "Old Town" Toronto. Right next to the St Lawrence Market.

"Field and Sky No. 2" 36x48 is one of my newest paintings that will be featured. Arts on King, 166 King St. E., Toronto, Ontario, 416 777 9701.

I'm looking forward to some time off soon but first I have to finish up my submission for the Square Foot Show 2008 at Awol Gallery.