Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Leonardo Gallery, Arts on King



Sky and Sea, 36"x48" will be available at Leonardo Gallery along with 5 other new paintings over the summer. This painting is a little different from my usual landscapes. I don't usually paint in pastel shades but this time it just seemed right.

I will be showing 12 new paintings at Arts on King beginning Aug 2 until the 31st. Yes, Arts on King is back!! It's re-opened at 165 King St. East, Toronto. I was part of a group show at Wagner Rosenbaum Gallery/Arts on King back in 2003. Exactly 5 years ago. (Really, I mean exactly-the dates were the same!). There will be an opening reception on Saturday Aug 2 from 1-4 p.m. although I'm not sure if I will be in attendance yet. That happens to be a long weekend here in Ontario and I'm not sure if we will be in town. I'll post about that as I know.