Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Lunch Break at the AGO.

 From the film 'Moonrise Kingdom' Directed by Wes Anderson

 Dog and Priest 1978

Woman and Terrier 1963

It's been a crazy few weeks here in the studio. I've been in intense painting mode with upcoming shows and getting some new works out to a few of my galleries. I'll be posting about those shows soon. Stay tuned.

One of the things I like most about having my home/studio downtown is that I have the city right at my door. Just a 10 minute walk on my break for lunch and I'm at the Art Gallery of Ontario. I checked out the Alex Colville exhibit last week and really enjoyed it. Colville has always been one of my all time favorite artists in that he painted the events of everyday life and personal quiet moments. It was a thrill to see his iconic paintings in person.