Monday, July 29, 2013

Checking In.

Gusto 30x30 Acrylic on canvas

Hi and happy Monday. Don't you just love Mondays?? A brand new day at the start of a brand new week. So many possibilities. 

Just a quick pop in today. Lots going on here but I did want to say 'thank you' for all the emails and inquiries I've received lately. The new site is still in the process of getting revamped and will be unveiled in the fall. It will definitely be up by the time my design segment airs

You can see many examples of available paintings here (just click around the different headings). Galleries that represent me are listed with links in the Galleries section. They will have images of my available work listed on their sites. I've been getting many inquiries about 'Gusto' and it is available at Art Interiors. I haven't had a chance to check it out in person yet but it's on my list of restaurants to try this summer.

So that's it for now. Back to my easel. Six new cityscapes are in progress and I'm aiming to get at least three finished by Friday (fingers crossed). Have a great week!!