Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Buried Treasure.

Today is Buried Treasure on the Altered Page. Seth Apter has asked participating artists to re-post their best blog posts. Not an easy thing to do and I'm not even up to 500 posts yet. I've chosen three posts that were very special moments for me.


Cityline March 2010. Kimberley Seldon discussing 'toille' with Tracy Moore. Kimberley included one of my small paintings in the design segment (and even pronounced my name correctly!) You can read the entire post here.


Sign Sign Everywhere a Sign is my second choice. I have a serious love of Vegas, Old Vegas, and neon. You can read the entire post here.


My third best blog post is Eclectic Elegance. I was thrilled to see one of my paintings included in the 2012 Benjamin Moore Color Trends brochure. A second painting was used in a home tour with Sharon Grech on a Cityline episode. The entire post is here.

So now head on over to the Altered Page where you can see all the participating artists. Happy reading!