Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Chatting with Jann Arden.


"Feet on ground, heart in hand, facing forward, be yourself" Jann Arden's music and lyrics inspire me and make me feel good. I've been a fan of Jann Arden for many years. Her music is honest and real and it touches my heart. She, like her music is honest and real, and very open with her fans on Facebook and Twitter. In Toronto today to promote her new book and CD release, I got the opportunity to chat with her again for a few moments. One of my paintings hangs in Jann's home and she's been very kind and supportive of my painting over the years.

And judging from the huge crowd all waiting in line, books and CD's at the ready, Jann is as popular as ever. She's everywhere these days. On television, on the radio, even on top of the CN Tower with Rick Mercer!!

PS To the Ryerson student that interviewed me (I'm sorry, I tried to get your name but you disappeared into the crowd) I hope you do well on your assignment!! :-) Drop me an email, I'd love to read your article.