Thursday, September 1, 2011

Birches, Birches, Everywhere Birches.


Over the past few years I've created many paintings of birch trees. Indeed birch trees have been and still are a very popular subject. They can be seen everywhere from original art, illustrations, posters, home decor items, the list is endless. I just love the way they look. "Spring's Promise"  is the very first one I painted and thanks to Art Interiors, it not only sold but also made it into the pages of Style at Home magazine, October 2007. 

I feel it's time to move along creatively and have been concentrating on other subjects, so I will now be painting birches by special request or commission only. There are a few available through my galleries and a few left here in my studio (I have a few more that aren't pictured here) Feel free to email me with your purchasing questions.


 Standing Tall  
Acrylic on Canvas
36x60x2
$3800


Upward Reaching  
Acrylic on Canvas
36x60x2
$3800