Monday, June 28, 2010

There's No Place Like Home.

the view from our balcony

looking south

Hi there. I'm back!! It seems like I've been gone for ages. Things are finally starting to come together in our new home. 10 days without internet was a challenge even for me. There's only so much I can do with my Iphone. (ya, I know)

Boxes have been unpacked and things have been sorted and put in their new places. Tomorrow I'll paint one wall and my studio shelves that were painted before and didn't fare well through the move. Settling in has taken a little bit longer than expected but I don't mind. I'm totally enjoying setting up house. I'm working on getting my studio completely set up by Friday so I can actually get back to painting next week. I always feel a little off when I don't have at least one painting on the go.

My show "Fresh" opens at Arts on Queen this Saturday, but more on that in my next post. I'm off to enjoy a quiet evening with a glass of wine on the balcony. Dorothy said it best when she said "There's no place like home".