Friday, November 6, 2009

It's Friday, Yay!


Winter Sun 6x6 Mixed media on panel
Sold Thank you.

Yay for Fridays!!! Today is an art filled one. I went to see Art Off the Lot this morning. This is an artist represented exhibition of over 75 artists in Toronto this weekend. I found it to be a good mix of emerging and a few mid career artists. You can see the participating artists here. The show runs until 6 pm this Sunday so if you're in Toronto it's worth checking out.

Tonight I'll be attending the reception for Pathways at Profeti Disarmati Gallery in Kensington Market. This show was curated by my friend and artist Lynn Kelly.

It will be an art filled weekend as well as I'm finishing off four separeate projects and making a delivery to a gallery. Thank you again to Simply Hue for including me in the Artists Spotlight this week. And thanks to all that left comments on my work. It's really great getting feedback fom all of you. Whatever you have planned for your weekend, I hope it's a great one.