Friday, July 24, 2009

Happy Weekend!!

Summer Solitude
20x24
Acrylic on Canvas

It has definitely not been a lazy summer for me. The past few days have been extremely busy finishing up paintings for my next show here in Toronto. "Summer Solitude" begins August 1st and runs until the end of the month at Arts on Queen in the beach district. I'll be posting more about it soon and perhaps sharing some of the work as well. Thanks to all who have emailed me about my acrylic painting demo. I hope it was helpful to those of you that have been wanting to try my method. I've got some more demo ideas in mind. I've even been toying with the idea of a visual demo. Lot's of buzz happening here in my studio getting ready for future shows. I've got a couple of surprises to share but the time is not right yet. I will reveal all soon. Hope you have a fantastic weekend.