Monday, May 12, 2008

Etsy Shop Now Open!!

"I've got my Head in the Clouds" Acrylic on canvas, 6"x6" $50.00


Have you heard about Etsy? It's a shopping site where everything is hand made. It's like going to the worlds largest craft show without ever having to leave your seat. I've spent many hours I'm sure, searching through all the different shops and have found some wonderful gifts and items for myself too!

RedBanana is my Etsy shop. It's where I'll sell my smaller works. Paintings in acrylic, mixed media and collage, studio sketches, ACEO's and maybe even hand painted scrapbooking papers and collage sheets. I might even sell prints of larger paintings in the future, but for now everything in my etsy shop will be hand painted and original. I'm happy to have found Etsy as I was looking for a way to sell my smaller works that don't go through a gallery. I used to sell quite a bit at outdoor art shows but the weather was always such an issue, I prefer the internet these days.

I'll be posting the paintings for sale on my blog and they will be available at RedBanana's Etsy shop. Paintings on my website are also available for sale-just email me for purchasing info.