Thursday, January 10, 2013

A New Year.

 First Snow  36x48  acrylic on canvas
Sold  
Canvas Gallery

February 2006

It's been somewhat of an odd week here so far. Feeling a bit out of sorts getting back into a regular routine after a few weeks of odd hours, dinner parties, celebrating with family and friends and way too much celebratory eating (is there really such a thing?) Yes! 

I am 4 days into a New Year's resolution of working out before I get into the studio, and I am aching and feeling muscles I forgot I had.

Over the holidays I was given a HUGE pile of home decor magazines and spent many hours going through them. I'm a bit of a magazine junkie so this made me very happy. I was pleasantly surprised when I came across a Canadian House and Home magazine from February 2006. My painting 'First Snow' was included in a beautiful master bedroom designed by Gluckstein Design. First Snow, and a collection of my landscapes and available cityscapes can be seen here at Canvas Gallery.