Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Benjamin Moore Color Trends 2012

I'm very excited to announce that two of my paintings have been included in Benjamin Moore's Color Trends 2012. There are four trends (color palettes) for 2012. Earth and Sky, Eclectic Elegance, Spiced Life and Sense and Sensibility. "Blossoming" 40x40 has been included in Earth and Sky. You can view the Earth and Sky Dining Room Transformation video here at BenjaminMoore.com. My painting is in the first part of the video. In the second part after the dining room has been transformed, the art hanging is "Untitled" by Richard Herman. 

Blossoming 40x40x2 

"Early Morning" 36x48 is included in Eclectic Elegance. You can view the video here. A beautiful landscape in cool tones "Endless Sands" by artist Gabriella Collier hangs in the first version of the bedroom and my painting is included after the bedroom has been transformed with warm tones.


Early Morning 36x48 Acrylic on Canvas

I believe that the print brochure of Color Trends 2012 will be available at Benjamin Moore locations early next year. It's always such a big thrill for me when my work appears in various media. Both paintings are available through Art Interiors, Toronto, as they supplied all original artwork.