Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Canadian House and Home Condos Lofts and Apartments.


Don't you just love home decor magazines?? They are a big passion of mine, no, obsession. I can't get enough of them and honestly I've had to cut back on how many I buy. So today while I was browsing through the recent special interest publication by Canadian House and Home Magazine, I noticed one of my paintings. There it sits on a side table in the gorgeous rental condo designed by stylist/designer Trish Johnston. The piece is titled The Daring Decorator and yes, WOW. The space is very gutsy and bold. There is the most beautiful wallpaper (Cole & Son Istanbul)

A special thanks to Art Interiors that provided the painting for the shoot. "Birch Series VI acrylic on canvas 24x12 is available here on Art Interiors site.

3 comments:

Windlost said...

So amazing! Wow, you are famous indeed. Glad I know you!! You know, I have that issue and actually noticed that painting but didn't put two and two together.

Love it! xo Terri

P.S. If you ever have time to mail me that Windlost painting print/photo I would love it.

Sarah at Finishing Touch Interiors said...

Wow you must be a busy lady. Love the art work & I have to confuss I too buy way to many Home Decore magazines...where to draw the line!!

Gabriela said...

Hello Rita,

How could I miss one of your fabulous paintings gracing this interior?

Congratulations!


~ Gabriela ~