Thursday, June 27, 2013

Special Collaboration Reveal.


So I've hinted that there is something really big happening here. In a previous post I wrote

I have a special collaboration in the works but its much too soon for any real details yet. This is going to be BIG and I'm over the moon when I think about it. It's something that has been on my mind for a few years now, and a few months ago I decided to get off the fence and just go for it. Special things do happen when you step out of your comfort zone. So grateful for all the new and exciting opportunities lately.

I also posted a teaser a few weeks ago but didn't want to reveal what's going on until I was more certain that the project was a go. Now, enough of the details have been worked out so that I'm comfortable revealing what the big secret is. Drum roll please.............

I am working with Sharon Grech of Benjamin Moore and Cityline fame. (Yes me!) She has graciously agreed to feature me and my live/work space dilemma in a Cityline design segment. Sharon will be here in my studio/home filming the 'before' in just a few weeks. Then I will be busy doing the dirty work for the 'after' to be filmed sometime later this summer.

I'm pinching myself to make sure I'm not dreaming all this and yes I am wide awake. Stay tuned to follow along as Sharon helps me transform this somewhat dysfunctional live/work space, into a spectacular home/studio space. I'll post the air date as soon as I hear.