Tuesday, June 25, 2013

June is My Month.

Glistening Waters
18x18 acrylic on canvas

Summer has finally arrived here. The heat and humidity are high and I'm grateful for central air. I've sort of slipped into vacation mode. There's lots going on in my world and plenty of projects on the go but I'm taking care of everything in a more relaxed 'summertime and the living is easy' sort of manner. During the month of June...

I finished a handful of new paintings

painted and submitted new work to my publishers

worked on collecting images and info needed for my website re-do

had a birthday

traveled and took lots of inspiration photos

framed some work and hung them up on the wall

Went to the AGO and looked at art

chose some artwork for my 'art wall' in the making

confirmed one very big project

connected with some new friends through social media

was thankful everyday for getting to do what moves my soul for a living.