Monday, April 1, 2013

Kingsway-Lambton Art Show and Sale 2013

I've been very busy in the studio for the past few weeks getting ready for the Kingsway-Lambton 2013 art show and sale. This is the third year that I've been invited to participate and I'm looking forward to another wonderful day.

 On the easel.

I have plenty of new paintings fresh off the easel and this year I'll have some 'studio sale' specials as well.

Two new cityscapes in progress.

This is Kingsway-Lambton's 16th annual art show and sale fundraiser for Toronto charities. You can get more information here and see the list of participating artists.

Saturday April 6 2013
10am-4pm

Admission $10. which supports local charities

Kingsway Lambton United Church
85 the Kingsway
(at Prince Edward Drive in Etobicoke)

Hope to see you there.