Thursday, October 14, 2010

Art Interiors 17th Annual Festival of Smalls.

Snowy Birches 4 12x6 $175.

White Winter Birches 12x9 $200.

Snowy Birches 12x6 $175.

Today was delivery day and I took new works to Art Interiors. I delivered 3 large paintings and a bunch of smalls for their 17th annual Festival of Smalls starting in Mid November. This sale is very popular as the artists paint small works specifically for this show and you can get art from some fabulous artists for a steal. All paintings are $50 to $250. I've been saving up and I think I'll treat myself this year. Yes, artists DO buy other artists work and I have my eye on a few pieces. I'm painting more mini spring birches and will keep you posted as to when they're delivered to the gallery. Seriously, the Festival of Smalls has a huge opening and paintings go fast. You can even bump elbows with your fave designers you've seen on TV!

I know it's a little early in the season to be thinking of the holidays, but as I've been painting for this show I've been thinking just how fast the time seems to fly between now and New Years. October to December 31st seems to go by for me in a blink of an eye-unfortunately.

Don't forget to enter my giveaway to win an original mixed media painting. See my previous post for details and leave your comment. You must leave a comment to win.