Wednesday, December 3, 2008

"White Slate" a group show at Leonardo Gallery, Toronto.

It has been so busy around here that I haven't had much time at my blog. I didn't even have time to post a "Tasty Tuesday" yesterday. I'm trying to get in the habit of writing a few posts at a time so I have some ready to go, but with Christmas fast approaching and all my other projects on the go I'm getting a little back logged. Please bear with me. :-) I have a gallery walk and reception to attend this Thursday evening at Leonardo Gallery in Toronto and will be present, at least for the first hour. If you happen to be in the area and fancy having a look at the Leonardo group show please stop in and say hello. There's a wonderful variety of artistic styles to see. Also, I'll be having a duo show at the gallery next summer 2009 with Anne Barkley. Her powerful abstracts will be exhibited in this show also.

The above painting is Conference Call 20x20 and is hanging in this show. It's a larger version of my bird series.